Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Makeup before and after Nurul

Her name is Nurul, she is friend of mine, she is fun and quite talcative too, hehe.. I try to make over her using local brand cosmetics, I think the result is not bad..

Makeup theme: Party makeup..

FOTD: To get the shade I wanted, I mixed Moors liquid foundation (I forgot the shade but it's not too light) with Moors paint stick dark foundation, the comparison 2:1, for her chubby cheek I applied shading using Moors paint stick dark foundation and for highligter using Moors concelear, l/p: transclucent powder by Moors and for shading I used Lt Pro shade umbro, this is the darkest shade color l/p for local brand cosmetics I think.. IMHO

EOTD: Eye makeup palette by Moors, I mixed green and yellow for the eyelid, for the soket I used blue and purple, pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner and false lashes for the last touch.

LOTD: Brown series Lip palette by Lt Pro.

COTD : Blush-on series palette by moors

well.. I wish you enjoy my makeup today..


*the picture took by my Javelline..

No comments:

Post a Comment