Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ditya's makeup for Op&Win boutique part II

Hi meet me again..

Today, I want to share you my second makeup for Op&Win boutique..
The picture taken around 3pm and we did indoor and outdoor..



Actually, I am in love with the gown since the first time I see her..
its modern, feminin and charismatic gown, with blue swarovski every where..
the skirt is A line with 3 layer, so sweet..



For Hijab style, I love it too, novel proves her skill by divide the hijab style into two scene from front, the right side, she puts on small hat, mb Opie special design it for the shoot, without look its too much and the left side still with salem rose and baby bright, fresh Melati bandana also she puts on, makes them look more glamour and for finishing, she create blue flower from the rest of the hijab. Well, It's my first time to see Hijab bride wear small hat, totaly smart idea..







For the make up, I did the glamour makeup to balance the gown and hijab, as you can see, I made strong shading for cheek and apply more highlight under eye area, for eyes I put on triple false lashes, gold eyeshadow powder and dark brown for the socket area, black eyeliner I put on to balance them, for blush I dabbed more pink brown but didn't forget to blend them well and for lipstick I decided to put on also pink brown, I think the color balance the blue swarovski..



Here is the total look..
I think it's gorgeous..



Well that's my share for today, wish you like it..
Please be patient to look the rest of two dress from Op&Win, with special hijab creation by Novel for Naveela Kreasi Jilbab and Make Up by me..
I'll show you soon..

Cheers,


Nb: I have a special promo for Hijab Bride wanna be, so don't hesitate to email me or contact me at 0817 655 2000 for details..

No comments:

Post a Comment