Sunday, March 27, 2011

Long time no see - Ditya's make up for Op&Win boutique Part I

Sorry for left my blog for a very long time, but I'm back now, lets share everything about makeup..

First let me share you my makeup result for Op&Win boutique for Muslim Bride..





I worked together with Novel for Naveela Kreasi Jilbab, who did the Hijab wedding style, we started makeup about 9am and ended about 7pm.

Op&Win gave us four Muslim beautiful wedding gown, we choose the white one for the first shoot..

Photo taken outdoor..

I did natural wedding makeup because I saw the gown is simple but elegant and Novel did the hijab style full flowers and using crown, so I think natural makeup will balance them..





Here are the photo result, wish my makeup not disappoint you..
I'll post the three more gown with beautiful makeup and hijab style soon..

cheers...



Nb: for the Muslim bride wanna be, you can contact me for makeup appointment at 0817 655 2000, I'll do my best to beautify you on your big day..

1 comment: